Filipina VA @ Your Service

Chronicles of my journey in becoming a world-class Virtual Assistant

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk Work From Home - Virtual Assistant - Jomar Hilario Seminar

Data Entry For A Rental Site

Got my 2nd oDesk job last April 15. This a data entry job requiring workers to update a renting site with the prices and rental periods of different items for rent. It has a very low hourly rate job of $0.25/hr (Php10.75/hr at $1 = Php 43) and additional $0.02-$0.03 per data added or created. Several contractors, including me, were required first to undergo training on how to input data. We were given a training manual and a training site. The hourly rate can be monitored through oDesk Team while the "per data" rate is being monitored through their accounting system in their training site. So I'm confident that this is legit.Their website uses the Wordpress platform so we were all given our usernames and password.

While on training, I was able to chat with the other team members thru ODesk Team. We were all on the same boat. Most of us didn't get the instructions because it was a little vague. I didn't want to continue working on the training without being sure what to do. So I sent a private message to the employer and asked for more specific steps on how to do the job. He patiently did reply and I went back to work (starting all over again). I passed the training :) Some team members didn't pass and I felt sorry for them. Now, those who passed are given the last test if to be fully accepted or not. We are now working on an existing site and input data from this site to the Rentabilities site.

But I got stuck. There are missing information which stops me from completing the job. So I sent a PM again to the employer and asked for help. He said they're having technical problems and will get back to me as soon as they fix the problem.

Days passed and still haven't heard from the employer. I sent a message again for an update. I'm now patiently waiting for a reply and crossing my fingers that this job is truly legit and I'll be get paid.

Download oDesk Team here.

Want a home-based job? Learn from Jomar Hilario HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get to know me

Search

Promote Your Blog

Popular Posts

Followers

Free counters!

Total Pageviews