Filipina VA @ Your Service

Chronicles of my journey in becoming a world-class Virtual Assistant

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk Work From Home - Virtual Assistant - Jomar Hilario Seminar

I Can Buy A Frappe

Yes! I can already imagine buying my favorite Javanilla shake from Seattle's Best when seeing my humble new earnings in oDesk from being a Virtual Assistant. My first and second VA jobs paid me already. First gig already ended while the 2nd one is still on-going. I'm happy that even if I'm a newbie (just signed-up last March), I was already able to get some gigs :)


See that $4.17? At $1 = Php 42.65, I already have Php 177.85 already!  Yehey! Keep them coming and hopefully climb up a little higher.

Thank you Lord :)

Want a home-based job? Learn from Jomar Hilario HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get to know me

Search

Promote Your Blog

Popular Posts

Followers

Free counters!

Total Pageviews