Filipina VA @ Your Service

Chronicles of my journey in becoming a world-class Virtual Assistant

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk Work From Home - Virtual Assistant - Jomar Hilario Seminar

Keep Blog Readers Engaged Thru LinkWithin

I'm very fond of reading blogs and some of them keep me clicking and clicking to their other posts. It is like a chain reaction. Reading a blog post that interests me and then checking out the "Related Posts" at the end of that post makes me want to read some more. Now, I became curious on how to put those related stories after each blog post. I then noticed that it is an installed widget called LinkWithin.

Connecting People
photo credit: flickr.com Grete Kempton


LinkWithin is a widget that you can place after each post and gives a link to related posts in your blog archive. This is really helpful in increasing traffic to your blog. It will keep your readers engaged in reading more of your posts especially the past ones.

Below is a tutorial on how to install this widget to your Blogger account:
How to Include Link Within to Your Blogger Account

Now, check out the related posts below! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get to know me

Search

Promote Your Blog

Popular Posts

Followers

Free counters!

Total Pageviews