Filipina VA @ Your Service

Chronicles of my journey in becoming a world-class Virtual Assistant

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk Work From Home - Virtual Assistant - Jomar Hilario Seminar

Article Rewriter: One of the Easy Jobs in oDesk

I recently realized that there are so many jobs open for article writing in oDesk and it pays very well as long as you'll be given continuous projects. I remember in high school, I used to write long essays in some exams. Why don't I put that to use and eventually regularly earn from it aside from being a Virtual Assistant?

Eager to start writing articles, I looked for available jobs last night and discovered that there are not only article writers needed but also article re-writers. I want to try that! Article re-writers are also called article spinners. They re-write an original article for a number of times depending on the employers needs. You are either given a topic to research in Google, choose an article about it and then rewrite. Or the original article be directly sent to you thru oDesk or email.


There are software available for spinning articles and the most popular one is The Best Spinner. It can generate hundreds of unique versions of an article. It makes the job much easier --- but expensive because it's not free :( Well, I gotta try looking for free software or hopefully be directed by the employer on how to re-write effectively.

Of course, as a rule of thumb in writing, plagiarism is a big no-no! That's why, employers test the rewritten articles for plagiarism. On my next posts, I'll be tackling topics on how to check against plagiarism and other tools needed in rewriting an article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get to know me

Search

Promote Your Blog

Popular Posts

Followers

Free counters!

Total Pageviews