Filipina VA @ Your Service

Chronicles of my journey in becoming a world-class Virtual Assistant

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk Work From Home - Virtual Assistant - Jomar Hilario Seminar

How to Make An Online Form Using Google Docs

Shopping Spells order form
I started an online shop three (3) years ago in Multiply. There were still few merchants and online shopping was not that in demand as compared now. In order to automate my ordering system a bit, I decided to make an order form using Freedback, an online form builder. It was very easy to make since you just have to input your questions, mark if they're required, save it then you'll be able to get the code to embed it in your online shop or any website. Once a buyer orders by filling-up the form, it automatically goes to my email inbox. Very organized, right? 

Years passed and I've made some profit so I got my very own line of products now (I started from reselling). And some merchants are interested to resell my products. Yipee! Inquiry messages were sent every once in a while. I need to keep track of these inquiries and note who are my authorized resellers. I need another form, a reseller inquiry form. But unfortunately, I can't make another online form in Freedback since I only signed up for a free account. So the search for another online form maker started.


I stumbled upon a site where I saw an online form powered by Google Docs. As per Wikipedia, "Google Docs is a free, Web-based word processor, spreadsheet, slide show, form, and data storage service offered by Google. It allows users to create and edit documents online while collaborating in real-time with other users." This means I can create an online form using Google Docs and I can create as many forms as I want. But you need a Google account for this so I used my Gmail account. See the tutorial below to learn how to use Google Docs' Form.

How to Make a Form Using Google Docs

The entries from the filled-up form are then made into a spreadsheet where you can also view through Google Docs. It can also provide you a summary of all the responses for better viewing. Pretty neat, right? Try it yourself! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get to know me

Search

Promote Your Blog

Popular Posts

Followers

Free counters!

Total Pageviews