Filipina VA @ Your Service

Chronicles of my journey in becoming a world-class Virtual Assistant

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk Work From Home - Virtual Assistant - Jomar Hilario Seminar

How To Upload a File in Scribd and Embed In Your Blog

For the past week, I was in search for a user-friendly sharing site that I will regularly use to share my 'How To' Guides (our assignment from Jomar Hilario's VA Seminar). The previous one I used was Slide Share. Now, I wanna try using Scribd. It allows you to upload PDF, Word and Powerpoint documents to be shared to a lot of readers. Below is a guide on how to sign up, upload a file and embed in your blog. I made a powerpoint presentation of it, converted it to PDF and then uploaded it to Scribd. I used the code generated by Scribd to be able to embed this file to this particular blog post of mine.

How to Upload a File in Scribd and Embed in Your Blog

Now, why don't you try it yourself? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get to know me

Search

Promote Your Blog

Popular Posts

Followers

Free counters!

Total Pageviews