Filipina VA @ Your Service

Chronicles of my journey in becoming a world-class Virtual Assistant

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk Work From Home - Virtual Assistant - Jomar Hilario Seminar

My First VA Job

Yipee! I got hired for the 1st time! My patience paved off. The job came from an employer based from London. She manages Kingfisher which provides childcare services and kids club. The task is to edit a Word document base from the amendments written in their PDF brochure. She sent me the files to my personal email. It required me to download and install Dropbox to view the files she shared. Files were so big and downloading is so slow which needs patience again.

Well, I gotta do this job first and hopefully finish it on time and with flying colors! I'll keep you updated :)

Want a home-based job? Learn from Jomar Hilario HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get to know me

Search

Promote Your Blog

Popular Posts

Followers

Free counters!

Total Pageviews