Filipina VA @ Your Service

Chronicles of my journey in becoming a world-class Virtual Assistant

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk Work From Home - Virtual Assistant - Jomar Hilario Seminar

oDesk

I signed up in oDesk last March to start my "career" as a Virtual Assistant (VA). I have heard friends telling me that they know a friend or two earning money from their work there. And it is also one of the online job sites that Jomar Hilario suggested in his VA Online Seminar. I wanted to try this to have additional income and hopefully make it full time.

There are a LOT of competition that's why you need to build an outstanding profile/resume. As a newbie, it is better to start with a low hourly rate to attract employers. They also have free online test/exams to take to prove knowledge to certain applications.I am mainly applying for administrative jobs. Some require purely data entry, email response handling, powerpoint presentations, data migration and lots more.

I am now patiently waiting for the employer who will give me my first online job as a VA :)


Want a home-based job? Learn from Jomar Hilario HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Get to know me

Search

Promote Your Blog

Popular Posts

Followers

Free counters!

Total Pageviews